IT SOURCING 2.0
We change your IT by adapting the vertical range of manufacture
Our 2018 sourcing study shows the following market observations:
Sourcing is becoming increasingly selective - also to enable digitalisation. 81% of the companies surveyed by AXXCON have currently fully or partially outsourced IT services. Often combined with the same or even increasing quality.
The focus is on cost and flexibility goals as well as data protection and security. Cost reductions result primarily in smaller companies.
IT Managers are not satisfied with the innovation effects which were originally expected as well as with unsuccessful business cases. Further points of criticism are a lack of communication and therefore, requirements and wishes that are not understood and adequately implemented. All in all, a lot of potential is wasted that could be used more efficiently.
WHAT WE OFFER
IT Sourcing Sourcing Strategy
Preparation and Selection
Control and Optimisation
IT of the FUTURE: OUR APPROACH
AXXCON helps you to define and describe your requirements before or at the start of a tender process. We calculate various, resilient business cases for you. If required, we can support you in the preparation of appropriately detailed, informative tender and contract documents. AXXCON's distinctive knowledge of the provider market forms the basis for suitable provider long/short lists. Finally, we develop and establish a rigorous and effective governance model for you. We focus on value proposition, performance, and service improvement - right from the start. Our approach is based on an end-to-end process for implementing your sourcing project. We work along the four phases of the AXXCON sourcing cycle. In all phases Strategy, Preparation & Selection, Transition, Control & Optimisation, the following questions are at the core of our service offering:
- Define goals and restrictions
- Review Sourcing Readiness
- Establish an operational framework
- Identify and evaluate options
- Review feasibility
- Calculate costs/benefits
- Plan implementation
PREPERATION & SELECTION
- Conduct internal Due Diligence
- Establish full transparency and Sourcing Readiness
- Detail scope and criteria
- Identify potential suppliers and if required, conduct tendering process
- Obtain and assess offers
- If required, conduct external Due Diligence and negotiations
- Create detailed time/resource planning
- Define Project/Programme Governance
- Manage outgoing and new provider
- Manage dependencies, risks, and progress of projects
- Ensure fulfilment of acceptance criteria
CONTROL & OPTIMISATION
- Monitor contract performance and transformation
- Identify and eliminate weaknesses
- Review Business Case regularly
- Live the continuous improvement process
- Review and analyse Sourcing Model regularly
- Prepare and manage exit
- Change Management
- Review Business Case regularly
- Project/Programme Management
- Benefits Management
We advise and support our customers through all phases of their cloud/sourcing project with the following focus areas:
Outsourcing of IT Services, Cloud Sourcing, Setting up Shared Service Centre-Organisations, (Re-)Insourcing, Outtasking of Managed Services, Software Selection, Sourcing Governance / Retained Organisation, Provider Management, Infrastructure Modernisation / Migration, IT Carve-Out / IT Merger, Contract optimisation.
IT SOURCING: AXXCON BRINGS MANY YEARS OF OUTSOURCING EXPERIENCE ALONG
- AXXCON is neutral and not committed to any investor, major customer or other interests that are not transparent for you.
- Our sourcing team has a proven record of covering all phases of the sourcing cycle, with experience and relevant references. We know the vast majority of providers in the German-speaking IT outsourcing market and understand their strengths and weaknesses.
- We know what matters, even in detail. After decades of dealing with outsourcing, we have probably experienced every conceivable misalignment and problem situation. This experience is your capital.
IT SOURCING: YOUR BENEFIT
- In many ways, outsourcing is like buying or building a house. Most people make such a large investment probably once or twice in a lifetime. The counterpart in such a transaction does it dozens of times a year, especially if they are project developers. Obviously, there is a significant know-how and experience gap between seller and buyer here.
- The same applies to outsourcing. Even companies that have largely outsourced do not change their provider every year. There is usually a considerable experience gap between supplier and customer here as well. We compensate this discrepancy for you.