The definition of a business area or digital strategy is usually the first step in the realisation of a digital transformation in a company. Many companies think that with the strategy and the defined goals they can directly start the implementation. But with the first strategy review meeting, they eventually realise that the required goals are not achievable. This is usually because the following steps have not been sufficiently considered:
- The translation of goals into concrete measures
- Realistic planning on the time axis
- Consideration of the digital maturity of the company
In addition to the digital strategy, the creation of a digital agenda, considering the maturity of the company and thus the development of a realistic roadmap, is essential for achieving the goals.
WHAT WE OFFER
Digital transformation roadmap
Transformation support and management
DIGITAL AGENDA: OUR APPROACH
Based on our many years of experience and with the necessary methodological knowledge, we support our clients in the implementation of the digital transformation roadmap through effective transformation support and management. Thereby, we rely on the seniority and many years of experience of our employees in comparable transformations.
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION ROADMAP
- Review and supplementation of the existing digital strategy, considering the external perspective, potential dependencies and best practice approaches
- On request, definition of a new digital corporate strategy, in case this has not been done yet
- Creation of a transformation roadmap that includes all building blocks of a digital strategy and their dependencies
- Create a cost/benefit analysis per digital business initiative, considering all dependencies on the digital roadmap
TRANSFORMATION SUPPORT AND MANAGEMENT
- Establishment of a digital PMO team as a managing and coordinating authority for the activities and projects within the framework of digitalisation in the company
- Implementation of the roadmap within the framework of the expected cost/benefit analysis, as well as monitoring and securing the business case
- Management of external service providers and the partner ecosystem
We set all your initiatives on a digital roadmap and support you with an experienced transformation team during implementation.
DIGITAL AGENDA: OUR ADDED VALUE
- As AXXCON, we do not focus on mass, but on the experience of our employees. Only our most experienced employees are deployed in these strategically important projects.
- We react flexibly to your requirements and deploy only the employees as well as the skills that you need.
- We ensure a transfer of know-how to your employees over the duration of the transformation to reduce your dependency in the long term.
DIGITAL AGENDA: YOUR BENEFIT
- You achieve anchoring of the strategy in the company and complete transparency across your entire portfolio of measures with our approach.
- The Digital PMO ensures that all your initiatives follow a joint strategy.
- Friction losses and redundancies between individual initiatives are significantly reduced.
- There is no digital patchwork or shadow IT, as business units and IT work hand in hand.
- We also consider topics which are not immediately recognisable as part of the digital strategy. But these are essential for its sustainable success.